The Challenge this week on The Cameo Spotlight is to use Numbers on your project. I used 3 silhouette shapes to create this little apple basket. Numbers are inlcluded on the print and cut ruler shape and the Scrabble Tiles.
It is a little apple shaped basket that could hold a few goodies!
Details: Silhouette Cameo, Bazzill Cardstock (Green, Brown, Kraft, Red, White), Button, Ink & Twine: PTI, Glossy Accents, DecoArt Glamour Dust, Jenni Bowlin Studio Stickers (You), Needle, Embroidery Floss, Ribbon: May Arts
The following Silhouette Cuts: 3D Apple Basket, Scrabble Tiles, Ruler Borders – Bright (P)
Step by Step Instructions:
- Cut the 3D Apple Basket from Red and Kraft Cardstock at 11.240 wide and 8.855 high.
- Cut only the stems from Brown cardstock.
- Trim off the sides & Stems of the basket on the red cut apple basket.
- Hand stitch using Red Embroidery Floss around the apple body.
- Print & cut the Ruler Borders, Use the Green cut (Size: 4.25 Wide)
- Cut the Scrabble Tiles at the standard size from Kraft and Brown cardstock
- Ink the Scrabble Tiles and the Kraft Basket with Brown Ink.
- Using pop dots pop dot the craft piece over the brown piece.
- Glue the Brown stems to the kraft basket
- Form the basket and glue the red apple on to the kraft basket.
- Glue the Ruler and the scrabble tiles to the front of the apple basket.
- Tie ribbon around the stem of the apple
- Tie Twine through button and attach in the centre of the bow.
- Hand cut a leaf, cover it in glossy accents and glamour dust glitter.
- Once leaf is dry using pop dots pop dot the letter stickers to spell You on the leaf and add to the basket.