The following card was published in the April 2012 Cricut Magazine!
Just Hatched - Page 73
Just Hatched: Patterned Paper: Best Creations, Ribbon: May Arts, Stamps & Ink: PTI, Cricut Expression, Cricut Cartridge: Simply Charmed.
- Using the Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge cut 2 of the
found on Page 35 at 4 ½” in white cardstock.
- Cut the same in Yellow Cardstock.
- Using the Layer 2 and shift button cut the egg shell in the Blue Patterned Paper.
- Using the Layer 3 and shift button cut the birds beak in orange cardstock.
- Score one of the white cardstock shapes at ¾” and glue the top portion of the white cut to the second white card cut.
- Glue the Yellow cut on top of the white cardstock card base, making sure to tape down the Yarn pieces before gluing
- Pop Dot the Patterned egg shell on top of the Yellow card base.
- Glue the orange Bird Beak
- Apply the Black pearls as eyes
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on white cardstock and trim around the sentiment.
- Glue sentiment on card
- Tie a bow and attach it on the corner of the sentiment using a glue dot