Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...
Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
Challenge #244 Valentine Projects
This Weeks Sponsor
Stamp set from Kitty Bee Designs
Be sure to visit our sponsor!
Our Challenge this month is sponsored by Kitty Bee Designs and I was provided with this adorable little Raccoon Stamp to use! I also used the Ribbons & Rosettes and the Seasonal Cake Art cartridges to cut the different hearts! I just could not resist adding some stickles to the little hearts and some glossy accents to his eyes!
I could not resist making this little bucket of chocolates!
- Print the stamp at 3” and cut it out.
- Colour the printed stamp with your copic markers, add the glossy accents and red stickles.
- From both the Grey & Red cardstock cut one Scalloped heart at 2 ½”, and 2 at 2”.
- From both the Grey & Red cardstock cut one of the hearts at 2” and another 2 at 1 ¾”.
- Glue the Sticks to the back of the heart shaped chocolates – glue the scalloped hearts to the back of the candy and the glue the hearts to the front of the chocolate.
- Add the arrow and heart diecuts to two of the finished hearts.
- Add the Stamped Raccoon to the largest of the hearts.
- Add the stickers to the front of the pink bucket.
- Place some dry beans in the can and cut the wooden sticks at different heights and place in the bucket.
Patterned Paper: Recollections – Valentine (Grey Dot), My Minds Eye – Filled with Love (Red Dot)
Cardstock: Bazzill (Red & Grey)
Stamps: Kitty Bee (Raccoon)
Copic Marker : T0, T1, T2, T4, R22, R27, R29
Tools: Cricut Explore, Ribbons & Rosettes (Pg 40- Heart), Seasonal Cake Art (Pg36, Scalloped Heart)
Pink Bucket: Michaels
Stickers & Die Cuts: Pink Paislee – Secret Crush (Diecuts – Arrows & Hearts), (Stickers – Sentiment & hearts)