Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crazy Card Party #26 - Paper Patio Lanterns!

The Challenge this week is Patio Lanterns as our inspiration!  I made these cool patio lanterns using my Silhouette and a 3D Egg Cut that I found in their online store!



I wanted to be able to remove them easily so I put some eyelets in the top and tied them closed with the light inside using twine!



They turned out perfectly for the Cabana!


I altered the file slightly as they were origianlly a 3D Egg and I only wanted the cutouts to be in the cetnre.  I did this using the Silhouette Software before cutting each of the shapes!

I hope you can play along with us this week! 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I remember these!! So gorgeous. I can totally see enjoying a summer drink sitting under these pretty lanterns.

Regan said...

so freakin cute

Rosanne said...

These are amazing Avril!