This weeks challenge at Crazy Card Party is brought to you by Rosanne! She challenged us to make something using Spring Colours!
Now I have to say.... by the time I got to doing this challenge the inspiration was just flying around and I could not resist making this cute little 3D Heart Tree! It is hard to tell that the tree is 3D but if you look close at the 2nd and 3rd pics you can tell!
- From Kraft cardstock cut 1 of the <3dtree1> found on Page 21 of the Tablescapes Fall & Winter Cartridge at 5”3dtree1>
- Stamp both sides of the cut tree in brown ink using a woodgrain stamp.
- Cut 16 Small Hearts from Red Cardstock and the same from the Red Patterned Paper. Ink all hearts in red chalk ink around the edges.
- Cut 10 Small Hearts from Pink cardstock and the same from the Pink & White Patterned paper. Ink all hearts in pink ink around the edges.
- Glue all the small hearts to the tree . score all the patterned pieces down the centre and glue to the centre of the cardstock hearts to create dimention.
- Once all the hearts are glued on slide the tree pieces together to create the 3D tree.
- Cut some stripes of green cardstock and create some fringe along one side… glue around the tree base to create some grass.
- Stamp heart and sentiments on white cardstock trim the arrow and the me&you sentiments and apply using pop dots for dimension.
- Trim Sentiment and add holes for the sign then ink edges
- Using Twine attach the sign to the tree.
Patterned Paper: Recollections – With Love
Cardstock: Kraft (PTI), Bazzill – Red & Pink
Stamps: Lawn Fawn – Woodgrain Back Drops. Paper Smooches – Simply Said
Ink: Hero Arts-Soft Brown& Soft Pink, Prima Chalk Ink – Raspberry pie, Versa Color – Petal Pink, Momento Black
Adhesive: Beacon 3in1 Glue
Tools: Cricut Expression, Tablescapes Fall & Winter Cartridge (Pg 20 - <3dtree1> Tree)3dtree1>
Punches: Marvy – Medium Heart Punch
Siccors: Martha Stewart Fringe Siccors