Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Giving Thanks Tag - CPT#3 Tip Top Shape Stars

So I have been enjoying all the challenges over at the Creative Paper Trade so much that I really wanted to complete all the challenges again!  Here is my Submission for the Tip Top Shape (Stars)!  I also wanted to incorporate the free digi that was provided with this set of challenges!   I am so excited for todays Tuesday Tut!  I requested a tutorial on a Ribbon Flower that I saw on Andrea's Blog and she said sure! So make sure to check out the blog using the link above for the tutorial sometime today! 


Details:  Free Digi (Creative Paper Trade), Button & Ribbon:  PTI, Stars are Mistable from Studio Calico and I used some Tattered Angels Mist in Grey!  Twine is Lawn Fawn!


10 comments:

Geri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geri said...

Woops...I just left out a word on my previous comment that made it sound ridiculous! Had to chuckle when I saw your project, though, because I started out the very same way yesterday...cut out the 'thanks' and popped it up just like yours! (Great minds think alike!;) I kept piddling around though, and ended up cropping out everything but the sentiment to use on my card...you'll have to come see! I really love how you've added the stars for dimension and embellishment also! Great way to make it work for the challenge, and a quick and easy way to add interest and dimension! So happy to see you back with another great creation for the CPT!

Sharon said...

Love how you used those mistables and what a great take on this challenge. WTG!

Lisa Elton said...

Avril this is a delight! Love the thanks banner and your fun stars. Great way to incorporate the digi into the star challenge! Keep me coming love having you at The CPT!

Rosanne said...

gorgeous!

Deanna said...

OMG I love it!

Regan said...

ooooh nice one

Anonymous said...

I am in love with how you used the free digi for this challenge! So creative and absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing your creative spirit with us at CPT this week!

Christa said...

Lovely and the sentiment pops right off the tag.

Joanne said...

Great tag Avril!
Joanne xo