Thursday, September 20, 2012

3D Spider Coffin Box

So I have been playing around again in my Scrap Room!  And this is what I came up with! 


I used 2 of Lori Whitlock's new Silhouette Cut Files (3D Hinged Halloween Coffin Box, and 2 Halloween Spider Owl Set) along with her new Digital Happy Halloween Collection available at Jessica Sprague!




I cut the Spiders 2 times from her printed digital kit paper  and then trimmed away the legs and web on one for each of the spiders.  Then I scored down the centre to provide a little dimension... I also added some googly eyes and inked the edges!


The coffin is also cut from patterned paper from her digital kit along with the tag! I also added a glitter to a black button using some spray glue!



3 comments:

Rosanne said...

Oh, very scary!

Deanna said...

How cute... I mean no these are really scary! lol

Sharon said...

You've been busy! Love the tulle addition and how you used the shape for the coffin!! So creative as always.