Sorry... I have been a bad blogger lately.... but I have really been enjoying the Summer with my Family this year which was really important to me this year! Anyhow... I made this picture frame a while ago for Two Scrapbook Friends using the Echo Park Paradise Beach Line... the photo is one that we took when we were in Cuba in January!
I cut the word Paradise from Vinyl on my Silhouette and added it to the top of the glass for a little dimension in the Title!
3D – Cuba is Paradise Picture Frame
Items Used: Echo Park – Paradise (Green/Teal, Surf & Sun) & Element Stickers, Circuit, Silhouette Cameo, Silhouette cuts: Paradise, Silhouette Brown Vinyl, My Favorite Things Dies (Sun, Flat bottom Clouds), Letter Stickers: Kaisercraft & Sassafrass, Button & Twine: PTI
1. Cut the word paradise from the brown vinyl on the Silhouette Cameo at 3.75” long
2. Cut the Journal Tag Our Summer Vacation; trim out the title part and pop dot it.
3. Make another banner from brown patterned paper and put the title in the winter using letter stickers.
4. Make a banner from the green patterned paper and add the title Cuba is with letter stickers.
5. Trim away the suitcase and car on the journal tag and slip the photo inside.
6. Cut a piece of the blue patterned paper to fit the frame.
7. Add the journal tag with photo attached. Then add the Cuba banner and flower from the sticker sheet.
8. Cut the sun and clouds from patterned paper and glue to frame, add a glittered button to the center of the sun that has some twine wrapped through the button.
9. Apply the Vinyl cut to the outside of the frame.
10. Add the rest of the stickers from the Sticker Element Sheet and the date to the bucket with the letter stickers.