Here is another Item I made with the Echo Park Paradise Beach Line
3D – Popsicle
Items Used: Echo Park Paradise Pattered Paper (Red/Orange), Silhouette, Silhouette Popsicle Cut, Cricut, Mothers Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge, Beige Bazzill cardstock, Kaiser craft Bling, Glossy Accents & Glamour Dust Glitter, Sentiment Stamp: Paper Smooches, Recollections Tear Drops (clear), red copic marker
1. Cut the popsicle file on the silhouette and put together following the instructions.
2. Cut the flower and the leaf at 1” on the cricut and glitter the leaf using the glossy accents.
3. Put flower together and put bling in the centre of the flower.
4. Tie some orange tulle into a bow and place the flower in the centre of the bow.
5. Stamp sentiment in Brown Ink.
6. And glue the sentiment and the flower and bow to the popsicle.
7. Colour some clear tear drops using a red copic marker and glue down with glossy accents to make them look like drips.