One of the things that the kids and the adults enjoyed when we were in Cuba was drinks from the Tiki Hut! I could not resist making a layout with some of the pic's we had of everyone sipping their drinks! And how best to display than but under a Straw Tiki Hut that I created with my Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors!
I could not resist using some of the stickers from the paper line!
And I made this cute little tropical drink with my Cricut!
Layout – Tiki Hut Drinks
Items Used: Echo Park Paradise Stickers & Pattered Paper (Splash, Green/Teal, Ride the Wave,On the Shore, Tropical), kraft cardstock, Cricut, Pack your bags Cricut Cartridge. Letter Stickers: American Crafts & Sassafrass.
- The Tiki Hut was made with my Martha Stewart Fringe Siscors.
- The Drink is made from the cricut cartridge and cut at 4 ½”
- I cut the sun sticker in half and placed it behind the tiki hut
- I added some stickles to the lemon and the leaf on the drink.
- All the stickers are taken from the Sticker element sheet on the Paradise Echo Park Line.