Sunday, November 20, 2011

TSF DT Reveal Day 2 - Deck The Halls

Here is a layout I created  with my DT Kit - Echo Park (Holly Jolly) I had this photo of my Mom & Dad's Elegant Outdoor Christmas Decorations and thought it was perfect for using some of the cool Emblishments that came with this Line! 


This line has these adorable little house and 2 cool border strips that I used

I could not resit pop dotting the little leter stickers onto the little christmas bulbs and hang them from some twine!


I just loved this little christmas light border and had to add it to the roof of my house!  I also added a cool Maya Raod Snowflake!

Details:  All items Echo Park - Holly Jolly Line, Snowflake is Maya Road, Glitter Stickers are from my Stash (Recollections), And I coloured some twine with my Copics!


3 comments:

Deanna said...

Dick the balls... bwahahahaha! Great layout!

Sharon said...

Too amazing Avril! Love how you combined the colours and all the little details.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Great layout. Making the house is so creative.