Wednesday, June 29, 2011




The Challenge this week is to create something in the theme for Canada Day or the 4th of July...  Here is my project -  Please also watch for another project in this theme coming on Friday where I will be participating in a Canada Wide Blog Hop in this same theme with BLOG CANDY as well!!





Details are as follows: I used the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder to emboss the base red cardstock - added some new ribbon I picked up at Hobby Lobby - My dad took me for a drive across the border! Cut the Maple Leaf out of White Cardstock and used the negative shape - I stamped the saying clebrate today with the PTI Mixed Messages sentiment - Ink and cardstock are PTI. I added a little bling and tada... finished card!




8 comments:

Joanne said...

It's perfect! Love the maple leaf!
Joanne xo

Regan said...

what an awesome card!!

Deanna said...

Awesome girl!

Rosanne said...

Love this Avril!

Unknown said...

Perfect !
Proud to be Canadian.

Sharon said...

Love it Avril. And Hobby Lobby be still my heart! Lucky girl!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Amazing.

Kerry T said...

I love your card Avril. I am in the blog hop on Friday too. I live in Guelph not too far from you. I can't wait to see your project.
Kerry

http://mommakcrafts.blogspot.com