Sunday, January 2, 2011

LRW-Recycle some leftover Christmas Wrap, Ribbon etc.


Well - it is Sunday and I am just a little behind in everything this week!  It has been an absolutely crazy month for me with extra hours at work along with all the extra stuff with this time of the year but late is better than never I guess!!!    Here is my card for this weeks Little Red Wagon Challenge which was to recycle some left over christmas something! 

Here I used the snowman from a small little gift box... I think he makes a great card! 

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Love it! Adorable girl!

Regan said...

eeeek...totally cute

Carolyn Wolff said...

Very nice Avril. Yes, it is better late than never.

Rosanne said...

What a sweet card!

Joanne said...

Brilliant!
Joanne xo

Sharon said...

Oh he is too cute!

Tara said...

Love the colours! Great job!
Tara