Monday, May 17, 2010

Sweet Spring


I took this photo of 2 tulips earlier this spring! I was so happy to be able to take it before the other plants started to grow in... I love the contrast of the Red Tulips against the more Rustic Fence Board! I have been enjoying this Pebbles "Tree House Collection" over this past week and have created another layout using this line.

Details: Sweet Stamp is American Crafts Dear Lizzy Line, I used the barcode border to create the stems of the flowers... I scored then down the centre and folded them to give them a little depth. Title is cut with the Cricut Alphalicious Cartridge. Dies used are spellbinder label and a scallop die from PTI

4 comments:

Regan said...

love it!

Rosanne said...

Pretty layout and terrific photo!

Joanne said...

Great layout Avril! And I love the photo:)

Deanna said...

Beautiful Av!