Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LRW Challenge#27 - Colours Pink & Green

Yeah... it is Wed again! Rosanne's pick this week was to create something Pink and Green! Since I appear to be on an American Crafts kick recently I used the Blue Skies Line to create this little very quick card!

Details: Patterned Paper: American Crafts "Blue Skies" I hand cut the birds from one of the papers in the line and pop dotted them off of the trees! I used a little bazzil bling cardstock and a new EK Success punch I purchased about a month ago! I was so excited to find this punch! The ribbon was from my stash and the Home Tweet Home is a sentiment from the Bird Watching set from PTI. Of course I just had to add a little stickles to the birdie wings!


8 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

OMG....those birds are the cutest. Sweet card.

Jeannie said...

Oh my ... love this card. What a great idea with the birds! j

Rosemary said...

An inpirsed and inspiring card.... Love the ideas you have given me.

Unknown said...

Love the little birdies!! Very sweet!

Regan said...

wickedly awesome...love it!

Joanne said...

Oh my! This is just too sweet!

Rosanne said...

Oh cute, love those little birds!

Deanna said...

Holy crap, this is awesome!