Thursday, April 15, 2010

Scrapfest Favours


I have made a few of these for the girls sitting at our table at Scrapfest and to Brib the Judges With! I am crossing my fingers that they help to put us over the top! LOL! Now who can not be bought with a little chocolate inside these tiny little purses!
Details: Purse is cut on my Cricut Machine out of a little bling cardstock. I made a Pink Bling Flower with another cut on my Cricut Machine, took some bazzill flowers and coloured them black with my copics and added some black glitter mixed with Uttee to get the glittery effect on the flowers... did the same in Pink glitter with the pink flowers.... added some Bling from Me and My big Ideas and some feathers for the handle! I hope the girls like them!


4 comments:

Rosanne said...

How cute Avril!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

That's adorable Avril!!! And perfect colours, I happened to buy black and pink to decorate, including black and pink boas.

Davi said...

I think this bribe will absolutely work cuz it is fab... bling, feathers and chocolates who could resist! thanks for stopping by. :)

Deanna said...

Hello cuteness!