Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LRW Challenge #24 - Dry Embossing

It is Wed already and I am so looking forward to Scrapfest this weekend! I have been busy preparing page kits for completion this weekend... Our challenge this week was chosen by Carolyn - Dry Embossing... I made this little card a while ago and thought it was the perfect time to showcase it!

I also stamped a little ducky on the envelop flap and coloured it in and added a little bit of stickles.


Details: Cardstock, stamps, ribbon, button and Patterned paper is PTI, I used the Swiss Dot cuttlebug embossing folder and a spellbinder die!
I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with! I hope you can play along with us this week!















5 comments:

Carolyn Wolff said...

Oh, how cute Avril! I hope you have a great time at Scrapfest......and the Ranger game on Saturday night. I hope to be there too.

Rosanne said...

Very sweet Avril!

Regan said...

too cute!!!!!

Joanne said...

Your card is just too sweet! Awesome job my friend:)

Deanna said...

Too Adorable!