Friday, December 18, 2009

Tag for Swap!

Rosanne hosted a tag swap at her place on Tuesday evening... I just want to say how much fun I had... It was great to take the time to get together with scrappy friends and gain some inspiration and enjoy some laughter! Here is my tag!

I found these felt coasters at Micheals and used them as the background... I cut a base ornament out of pink bling cardstock using my cricut machine & Joys of the Season Cartridge. I also cut the ornament with the snowflak cut out in both black and pink bling cardstock. Attatched the back ornament with the snowflake cut out of it on top of the pink one and pop dotted the pink snowflake in the centre so it matched up with the cut out shape on the black ornament. added some bling and ta da... we are done!


6 comments:

Milnie said...

Lovely Tag have you made Avril and nice to hear that you have so much fun crafting together with your friends!

Hugs

Rosanne said...

It is gorgeous Avril! I love it and am so glad you had fun!

Joanne said...

I love it! I am so glad I was a part of the swap and that I now have one of your tags to use for Christmas!

Deanna said...

These are amazing girl! And I think we need to spend more time scrapping together in the new year!

Unknown said...

I need to go find some of those coasters! Cool idea!

Jeannie said...

I kept my tag ... no way I'm giving it away!