Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Joy" Snowflake Card


I seriously can not tell you how much fun I have had playing in my scrapbook room lately... I found these Felt Coasters in a Snowflake Shape at M's the other day! I thought they would make a cool accent on a card! I put this one together really quickly last night while Cooking Dinner! I used a new Slice card (Fa la la) I picked up to create the word Joy in Glittery paper. I cut two snowflakes using my Marvey punch... one in white flocked paper and one in glittery white paper and attached them with a button and a pink pearl to create the O in Joy. I attatched the whole coaster to a die cut using my labels three spellbinder die! Added two Ribbon Bows... one pink sheer and one white sheer with silver edge! Patterned paper is by American Crafts!

4 comments:

Regan said...

soooo pretty!

Rosanne said...

You're on fire Avril! Love this card!

Deanna said...

Go -JUS! I am so happy you are having so much fun! We need to scrap together soon gf!

Joanne said...

You go girl! Beautiful!