Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome Back to Canada (Rainy & Cold)











Well... I have had a busy couple of weeks... I spent a glorious weekend being pampered at Younique where I managed to create 7 page layouts and a number of cards which will be posted over the next litle while... I loved the weather in Florida, how can you not just love the 97 degree weather! Especially sitting by a pool and spending some quality time with friends shopping! I created the following 4 cards for my girlfriends as sort of a thank you for the wonderful time we spent together. Each one was sort of custom made for each of them: The one with Shoes is for my friend Nadine who I got to know a little better on this trip... I am told she has a shoe fettish.... the one with pony tail is my girlfriend Joe-Ann... the one with the dark curly hair is my girlfriend Jen and how can I forget the one with the flippy hair is my girlfriend Andrea... I have known these girls for a long time now and we have definately spent some quality time over the years of doing some amazing things together however I think this trip definately goes down in my books as one of the most enjoyable moments with these girls...


Card Details: Split punch, Stamping Bella Stamps, copics and Stickles all make up these cards...The sentiment reads Retail Therapy and inside it says It's a Friendship Thing!










4 comments:

Deanna said...

These are fantastic girl!

Rosanne said...

Cute cards Avril! Glad you had a nice time away.

Anonymous said...

Avril, this was Dee, Reg and the rest of us Loonie's in Delaware, crazy shopping!!!! Maria was exhausted just watching us.

Karan said...

adorable...( well you know i dont like the word cute) doesnt seem to fit in my vocab..lol!!! so these are awesome, i need to get me some retail therapy... ha