Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Wedding Layout (5 layouts out of 1 Design)

I have been asked by a close friend to create a Scrapbook for her In-laws 50th Wedding Anniversay in July of 2010. When all is said and done it should be quite the Album totaling approx 60 pages. In an effort to keep the album's format somewhat similar I will be creating the same layout but changing up the Titles and Embelishments slightly... as well as the papers used: Here is a the first layout I have created that the other 4 layouts will be based from:



This is the embilshment I created using my Cricut and some Sparkly paper. I used Gems for the taillights and to add some bling to the trailing pieces of the Car. (I used the car from the Solutions Cricut Wedding Cartridge)


This is the 2nd Page of the Double page layout again I used the Wedding Cricut Cartridge to create the Double Hearts - flowers are prima and the bling in the centre is making memories


Here is the first Page - I used my Sure Cuts A lot software to create the titles on both pages
I used the Pharmacy font in Bling cardstock for the main title and plain black cardstock for the names and then used stickles to add some shine!



Here is the Double page together










1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wow they turned out beautiful! Great job girl!