Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 Posts in One Day!!!




Ok Dee and Regan... you officially started the Button Tag and Bow Fetish! LOL And 2 posts in one day eh! I am finally on a roll with this Scrapping Thing again! I needed a quick card for tomorrow - I am going to a baby Dedication for my newest little Nephew Ethan! He is quite the little cuddler! And he definately loves his Auntie, thats for sure!




Card is a 3x3 size, all PTI Items and I am so loving colouring the Twine with my Copics, I also used a spellbinders die and the swiss dots embossing template. Stamps are Bitty Baby Blessings, I also stamped the little duck on the envelope and coloured him with Matching Lemon Tart Copics and used a little stickles to make him pop off the page!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Shut the front door! I love this! Look at you coloring the twine and taking the sunny pics!

Regan said...

OMG...this is super duper cute!!!

Rosanne said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!!!!
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/